Earthwell Energy Management, Inc. is an energy services company and licensed electrical contractor focused on helping businesses save energy & money for over 177 years through energy efficiency & renewable energy. Earthwell is dedicated to reducing our customers’ energy costs through the implementation of energy conservation measures and operational savings.
- Electrical Contracting Services
- Solar PV Design and Installation
- Energy Efficient Lighting and Lighting Maintenance
- Investment Grade Energy Audits
- Power Monitoring Assessments
- Utility Rate Structure Analysis
- Power Factor Correction
- Emergency Backup Generators
- Automation Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Third Party Financing
- Energy Star and LEED Certification
Our projects focus on long-term, sustainable energy-savings. Responsibility and accountability for the project’s success rests solely with Earthwell, as we deliver the project in accordance with the following principles:
- Earthwell will be fully responsible for all aspects of the project including engineering design, procurement, installation, start-up and commissioning and ensures that all installations comply with the guidelines of the National Electrical Code (NEC), State and Local Codes, and all governing standards. The Owner will be fully involved in all aspects of design, equipment selection, and installation.
- Earthwell will handle disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials and provide our customers with a Certificate of Destruction.
- Earthwell will measure and verify the project’s energy savings following the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) Measurement and Verification Protocol.
- Implementation plans and schedules will be co-developed with and approved by Owner’s staff. Earthwell recognizes the importance of maintaining normal operations and will minimize any disruptions to daily operating procedures.
- Earthwell ensures that all OSHA regulations are strictly followed and all employees adhere to the companies Accident Prevention Plan. All employees provide a criminal background check and submit to random drug testing.